Planning a wedding can be rather stressful if you don’t do it right. A lot of people prefers to leave all the hassle to a wedding planner or a wedding consultant instead of doing all the planning themselves. But here’s some sharing some tips on how you can plan your own wedding, just in case you opt not to engage with any wedding planners:
- First of all, do remember to always stick strictly to the budget. Never ever be tempted to buy things that is not unnecessary or things that you do not need, no matter how fancy the item in question will look in your wedding.
- Forget no one. Make sure you invite everyone who is important to both you and your future spouse.
- Engage with a good caterer who will not only prepare food, but the actuarial for the wedding reception too.
- If you want to make your wedding a memorable one, you might want to choose a theme.
- If you’re a groom, you might want to be romantic a little bit and ride a motorcycle to the sunset with your bride on a Harley during your wedding photoshoot. There’s plenty of Harleys on hire, and if you already have a Harley, make sure the motorcycle is safe to ride and to pose on. Harley motorcycle parts are usually expensive, but you can get them at a discounted price in various online motorcycle shops. Motorcycle parts in online shops are usually cheaper than those in the regular workshops.
- Last but not least, make sure that you book the man of the cloth as well as the church for your wedding ceremony weeks before your wedding. Keep it in mind that most church don’t accept last-minute bookings.